The HCIL VisTeam will be at the IEEE VIS 2016 conference in Baltimore, MD in full force! We have a great number of presentations and papers lined up:
- TopicLens (VAST 2016) – interactive topic modeling using a direct manipulation lens interface (Sriram Karthik Badam)
- Multi-user display environments (VAST 2016) – interacting with data with other collaborators in large display environments (Deok Gun Park)
- Cognitive stages in visual exploration (BELIV 2016) – cognition, design, and evaluation for visual data analysis (Adil Yalcin)
- Panel: “The Future of Visualization Evaluation” (BELIV 2016) – the challenges of evaluation in visualization (Niklas Elmqvist)
- InfoVis 2016 opening session – introduction to this years’ conference by the papers co-chairs (Niklas Elmqvist)
- VAST 2016 challenge: submission to the competition (Sriram Karthik Badam)
Hope to see you there, and please come up and to talk to us about our work!